RE: Happy Halloween - The November 7th Election

Remember kids, Ralph Nader is a millionaire and has not issued a financial
disclosure form ( he isn't eligible for matching funds anyway. However, why
throw away your vote on someone who has no chance of serving.

Now if Ralph decided to run for congress or senate in a state I'd take out
my checkbook, maybe use vacation time to work on his campaign. However, this
presidential campaign is quixotic and could have the effect of giving us
Dubya.

The NY Post, the far-right-wing Rupert Murdoch newspaper in NYC has been
doing full page op-ed pieces of Ralph Nader "for Balance." Honestly, it's to
get voters who would never vote for Bush and are currently dissafected with
Gore & the Democratic party to "waste" their votes on Nader.

Did you know that Republican soft money is being funnelled as we speak into
support for Ralph Nader media buys? It's being done indirectly, but it's
being done.

Again, while you're planting those tulips this weekend, be sure to go out
and work for the candidates you believe in, and be sure to vote.

Best wishes,

Adam