Re: Happy Halloween - The November 7th Election

Any candidate who tries to threaten me does not deserve my vote. (If you
don't vote for me, Social
Security/welfare/education/civilization-as-we-know-it will be destroyed.)

Any candidate who tries to shame me does not deserve my vote. (When my
oponent destroys civilization as we know it, you can take comfort in the
knowledge that you voted as you saw fit on Election Day.)

Any candidate who tries to blame me does not deserve my vote. (If I don't
win, it will be your fault.)

Any candidate for whom I would not vote ON HIS OWN MERITS does not
deserve my vote.

If a candidate does not win the election, it is because people did not
vote for him. If people did not vote for him, it is not because they are
stupid, or lazy, or uncaring. It is because they did not believe he would
adequately represent them in office.

Happy Voting!
Jennifer Barricklow
North Haven CT