RE: Happy Halloween - The November 7th Election

Kevin,

This is from a guy who had what is called euphemistically, a "Mc George
Bundy Fellowship In South East Asian Affairs", worked his heart out for
Eugene McCarthy and sat on his thumb for Hubert Humphrey ( a progressive,
though I didn't know it then ) The 6 and a half years of Nixon that I
experienced ( both in-country and out) taught me that there is such a thing
as "the lesser of two evils."

I like Nader, voted for him last time when it was safe, but frankly guys,
outside of whistling in the dark during the upcoming ( God forbid) Bush
years, and saying - self-righteously - well, I voted for neither of them.

Now in my neck of the woods there is a real party of labor guys and gals
called the Working Families Party which is promoting Gore and Mrs. Clinton
this time. I may vote with them. But Dubya is not going to be my fault.

Honestly, does anyone think that Ralph Nader can manage his way out of a
paper bag, or function as an executive? Has he ever served in any
legistlative body, a community board even? Would you give Ralph Nader your
kid's college fund to manage?  If Sadaam or any tin pot terrorist dictator
decided to take mom and pop hostage on their retirement cruise, do you think
Ralph could inspire that sense of fear that we want our President to inspire
on those occasions.

Seriously, do you think Ralph Nader wouldn't be skinned alive by the
lovelies that we have in our Senate and Congress. Imagine Ralph in front of
the Military Appropriations subcommittees as a consumer advocate....

I am not a fan of the major corporations and believe in renewable ( rather
than eternal) corporate entities. But with Dubya setting up the Supreme
Court for 25-40 years, this will never happen.

Hold your nose, but use your good hand to vote for Gore.

Happy campaigning , leafleting and muilching,

Adam