You vote your conscience, I'll vote mine

If only a fraction of this level of thought and debate had happened
nationally during the campaign season, we wouldn't be facing this dilemma.
Oh well.

I can't think of any progressive things Gore has actually done.  Gore's
record when representing Tennesseee was little different than Bush has had
in Texas.  It's a conservative president whether Bush wins or Gore wins.
I'd still vote for Nader even if mine would have been the winning vote for

There's no way the Republican party's coalition of corporate capitalists &
social conservatives can survive actually being in power together.  Let them
rip into each other for a change.

Bruce Wittchen