Re: The November 7th Election

Kevin, Adam, et al,
Well at least we have dialogue.  I believe the dialogue could continue with
Al Gore.  I don't think Ralph would be anything but a spoiler, and if he were
elected, the two part system we now have would make him a lame duck president.

You are both guys, and having had the horrible experience of a legal
abortion, I could not imagine what an illegal one would do to me or any other
woman.  Adam, thank you for understanding from afar.

I also have a husband and grown child, am a union member in a union that just
ended a 7 month strike, and believe community service is as important as
voting.  I think Ralph does many good things (I even call my seat belt Ralph
when it beeps at me,) but he does not have the experience to run a country,
less than Bush Light.

I appreciate this debate.  I wish we could find a way to move toward each
other and win this election.
Marnie