My Last Election Based E-Mail for this Year ( Unless it's to weepin my beer.)

Comrades,

I hope you all vote, work hard for your candidates and twist the arms of
your local politicos  to do the right thing by your local gardens.

I'm mulching and tuliping this weekend and doing tabling for my "lesser of
two evil candidtates", Gore and Hillary. Ain't I lucky? Maybe some of you
guys have somebody electable in your areas that you actually like.

Happy gardening.

Adam Honigman
Bowne Publishing Division
345 Hudson Street