Fwd: Re: Costa Rica Connections???

For those of you that missed our correspondence, and are interested in organic gardening/volunteering in Costa Rica

Blair Musselwhite
Schoolyard Habitats Intern
National Wildlife Federation
8925 Leesburg Pike
Vienna, VA 22184
(703)790-4287
syhintern@nwf.org

Blair:  I am in luck, seems like there are alot of connections out there via this list serve.   Wow, a little piece of heaven is just what I'm looking for...  it would be great if you do still have any contacts / phone number, and be able to foward them to me.

Thanks again, and peace.  Jon