RE: Happy Halloween - The November 7th Election

ok that is too far!  so those people voting for Bush can sleep with a clear concience.  I agree with the woman who was talking about getting people out for the vote!  with upwards of 50% of the population not voting don't they hold some of the responcibility?  Seems to me that those voting for gore (I am still undecided) will be able to sleep cozy blaming everybody else for the down fall of civilization...please

Thanks,
Sandy Pernitz
P-Patch (684-0264)
"If you look to others for fulfillment,
you will never truly be fulfilled.
If your happiness depends on money,
you will never be happy with yourself.
Be content with what you have;
rejoice in the way things are.
When you realize there is nothing lacking,
the world belongs to you."

Lao Tzu

>>> "Honigman, Adam" <Adam.Honigman@Bowne.com> 11/02/00 01:29PM >>>
1) I voted for Ralph 4 years ago because Bill signed the welfare reform bill
which means that poor ladies in my neighborhood and their  kids are going to
go hungry & without medical care real soon. Kevin, you work in a soup
kitchen? I do every Sunday at my synagogue, and I  see more and more kids
there every week.

I've been a union shop steward and walk the walk. Nader is a great
mouthpiece, but he's not done the work of an elected, damn,,,he's not even
been a local community board member like me. Mind you, I have a real job, a
wife and a kid. Ralph's a single guy, how come he's never run for anything
local, or gone for congressman? Honestly, because he might get elected and
have real responsibility.

2) Mea culpa, everyone: Ralph  did a financial disclosure form.

I disinformed, but not on purpose. I didn't read my "Nation" that week.

3) Ralph is a millionaire, and though it's real nice that he gives 80% of
his income to causes, he still ain't a working class hero.

4) If we get George Bush as our president and he packs the Supreme Court
with right wing anti-abortion  hooples, the blood of all the poor and
working class women who die from  botched abortions ( the rich ones will go
overseas or to Canada) will be on the hands of  Ralph Nader and the folks
who wanted to cast a "symbolic" vote.