From: Bronson Ma [mailto:bronson@groupbaronet.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 01, 2000 8:14 PM
To: community_garden@mallorn.com
Subject: [cg] Junipers

I have a question regarding junipers. I currently have a juniper planted
inside a pot in front of my house. I noticed lately the juniper is turning
yellow. Is it because it has been watered too much and not getting enough
sun? We have had some consistent rain storms here in Dallas, TX the last few
weeks. What can I do to help the juniper to turn green again?

Bronson Ma