Re: FW: School Gardening

Check out the Ohio Master Gardener website.  We have an document online about gardening with children.  It has lots of great resources.  The web address is in my signature below.
Marianne

At 09:31 AM 11/21/2000 -0500, you wrote:

> [...]

*  Marianne Riofrio
*  Department of Horticulture & Crop Science
*  232B Howlett Hall, 2001 Fyffe Ct.
*  Columbus, OH  43210-1096
*  Tel:   614-292-8326
*  Fax:  614-292-3505
*  Email:  riofrio.1@osu.edu
*
Visit the Ohio Master Gardener Web Site:
http://mastergardener.osu.edu