Garden Documentary - From Rats to Roses

Tamra Raven is a film maker who is marketing a NYC community gardening
documentary. This lady filmed during the Green Thumb Summer Solstice
Celebration at the Clinton Community Garden last summer  & has come up with
this documentary that she wants us to give a boost by clicking on a vote
screen. I did it, you all should do as well ( all community gardens  need
positive media coverage.) The tone of her e-mail is quintessential NY
hustler, but what the hell: this is in a very good cause & the lady is
legit. ( My 5 minutes of fame is probably on the cutting room floor, but
hey...I'm not as pretty as I once was.)
 HI! Friends! I have a request. My film, Rats to Roses
is in competition at http//:alt.sho.com [ Adam's edit]  http://alt.sho.com
This is the
film I have been working on for a year!!! I am asking
my friends to go to the website and have them register
and vote big! Vote big! No whammies. I would be truly
thankful to you  being that is Thanksgiving. It takes
a few minutes to register at
http//:alt.sho.com. Hit the register button and fill
out only the asterisk stuff.  Then click Home page and
select the genre--hit Documentary and Go!
Select Rats to Roses and watch. You must have
Quicktime 4 to watch the two minute clip. After
watching it, please please click on Rating and
Reviews. Please again vote 5 stars and write the best
damn review. Big brother is watching!

More news...
Being, that I have done a lot of different jobs from
the music business to the film world well, look out
the publishing world... the December/January magazine
of Worth is out. I worked for three months on the
second annual 50 most generous companies package. I
did everything from designing the survey, to
outreaching to the companies, pitching photo and story
ideas and more...it was very rewarding plus my name is
in print! Wooee!
Also, if that was not enough to ask of you
Check out an October issue of ReelScreen Magazine t he
article is the third one down under:
Reality/Human Interest

A rat by any other name

love and thanks, tamra (the one-woman pr company)
I do all my own stunts

Check out an October article in RealScreen Magazine on my  documentary, Rats
to Roses: (third article down under the heading Reality/Human Interest
A rat by any other name http://www.realscreen.com/articles/rs30106.asp

Adam Honigman
Bowne Publishing Division
345 Hudson Street