FW: Help!

  • Subject: [cg] FW: Help!
  • From: Laura Berman <laura@foodshare.net>
  • Date: Thu, 01 Nov 2001 10:56:21 -0500

Can someone please help her? She isn't subscribed to the listserve so you
will have to answer her directly.
Laura

The American Community Gardening Association listserve is only one of the organization's services for community gardens. To learn more about the ACGA and to find out how to join, please go to www.communitygarden.org.