Re: FW: Greetings, Community Gardens, and County Agencies

  • Subject: Re: [cg] FW: Greetings, Community Gardens, and County Agencies
  • From: Corrie Zoll <czoll@greeninstitute.org>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 14:48:12 -0600

Following is a message I received today from Grand Rapids, Michigan.  Does
anyone have advice for Brian? (he's not on the ACGA list).

From: "dunnbrian" <dunnbrian@email.msn.com>
To: <czoll@greeninstitute.org>
Subject: Turner Avenue Beautification Project
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2001 11:13:39 -0800

Great Web-site. My name is Brian Dunn, I am the project co-coordinator for
the above captioned project in Grand Rapids, Michigan.  The project
involves housing rehabilitation, increase home ownership and a
comprehensive street scape design and
implementation plan.  Including in the street scaping is aquiring the deed
to an existing unused parking lot running adjacent to Turner Street. I
thought I would turn
to you for your help and suggestions in turning asphalt to green.

I look forward to hearing from you.

I can be reached via e-mail, dunnbrian@msn.com, office phone 616-456-6131 or
cellular 616-262-8327

Thank you