"Law and Order"

  • Subject: [cg] "Law and Order"
  • From: "Libby J. Goldstein" <libby@igc.org>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2001 17:25:45 -0500

Did anyone see this show on Wednesday? The premise was an abomination
in my not particularly humble opinion.

Some people opposed to the WTO and globlization decided to burn down
a building that was being built on a former community garden, and a
woman inside died.

It may have turned out that the developer did it. I got so mad that I
turned it off in the middle.

If you did watch it to the end, and the "radicals" done it, mail to
NBC might be a good idea.

PS Happy Thanksgiving
				Philadelphia, PA

                        USDA zone 7A    Sunset zone 32