RE: FW: masters program in community gardens

  • Subject: RE: [cg] FW: masters program in community gardens
  • From: Gwenne Hayes-Stewart <Gwenne.Hayes-Stewart@mobot.org>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 10:53:19 -0600

The closest fit might be a masters in community social work.  All graduate schools with this program in St. Louis: St. Louis University, University of Missouri at St. Louis, and George Warren Brown School of Social Work, Washington University, all have master 's level community social work degrees, which are way different than clinical social work areas of study.  Much more group oriented.  We have had several student interns and at least three staffers with this educational experience.  All are/were consummate professionals that get it about relationship building, program design and evaluation.  Great work ethic too.  Gwenne