RE: Slow Food co-optation & Question

  • Subject: RE: [cg] Slow Food co-optation & Question
  • From: "Honigman, Adam" Adam.Honigman@Bowne.com
  • Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2002 11:10:52 -0500

Laurie,

We're glad that you've found real value in the discussions that have taken
place on this listerve. You will agree that the organization that sponsors
this free community gardeners list serve deserves all our support

Are you a member of the ACGA, and if so, have you sent in your membership
renewal? If your answer to either of these questions is no, please go to
this link for information on how to address the situation ;=)

http://www.communitygarden.org/about/membership.html

Best wishes,
Adam Honigman
ACGA nagger