Re: Holiday cards

  • Subject: [cg] Re: Holiday cards
  • From: "lisa vandyke" vandykelisa@hotmail.com
  • Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 15:22:50 -0600

Hi there all,

>Wait a minute -- we have artists in the group -- anyone know how

>expensive it would be to do a bunch of cards like Shelly suggests and

>sell them as an ACGA fundraiser?  It sounds like a good idea. .

I make my cards every year (going on twenty now) and send out to about 75 people. The art work has varied from individually hand-tinted photos all the way to linoleum prints. Last year I recycled a felled white pine bough and some red-twig dogwood trimmings. I tied a little bit of both together with a ribbon and tucked them into a pre-punched card with a greeting I ran off on the computer - the cost was for the paper, envelopes and postage (and of course the labor, which I find relaxing).

Does that help? - Lisa in Mpls

The new MSN 8: smart spam protection and 2 months FREE* ______________________________________________________ The American Community Gardening Association listserve is only one of ACGA's services to community gardeners. To learn more about the ACGA and to find out how to join, please go to http://www.communitygarden.org To post an e-mail to the list: community_garden@mallorn.com To subscribe, unsubscribe or change your subscription: https://secure.mallorn.com/mailman/listinfo/community_garden