Garden Educational Software

  • Subject: [cg] Garden Educational Software
  • From: JSBMH2@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 10:00:42 EST

Friends,
Last month I wrote the list asking if anyone knew of any educational software for gardening I could use with a juvenile program I am working with. After a long search I finally found one that shows a lot of promise.  Its called gardening with insight garden simulator and was written by a husband and wife team who practice sustainable agriculture.  Best of all they are forming a nonprofit and have made the program a free download.  If you have a need for this kind of program or just want to while away the winter hours you can check it out here-

All the best,
John Herndon
Village Green Community Garden
Norman Oklahoma