Marvin Elem seeking help

  • Subject: [cg] Marvin Elem seeking help
  • From: donna roland droland@mail.sandi.net
  • Date: 12 Nov 03 13:08:56 -0800

Marvin is a small K-5 school in San Diego. We have a very unique program already in place that includes our computer lab, science lab and library which students rotate through once each week for a total of 135 minutes. We are planning to incorporate 2 school gardens, 1 flower 1 vegetable as a part of our life science theme. We are an urban / middle class community so most of the financial aide I have found we do not qualify for. Is there anyone who can assist me or point me in a direction that might be successful for us??