Re: Moving to Boone NC

  • Subject: Re: [cg] Moving to Boone NC
  • From: Adam36055@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 16:14:16 EST

Boone seems to have an interesting garden/horticultural/farming scene:

Homegrown in Boone
and you should contact Siri McDonald, at "Cityseeds, (
cityseedsofboone@hotmail.com ) for more information of the community garden they support, primarily
the "Hospitality House Community Garden site,"
http://www.boonenc.org/cityseeds/CSinvolve.html
Everbest,
Adam Honigman
Volunteer,