RE: farm or garden?

Kirsten:

As a citizen run garden in mid-Manhattan. the Clinton Community garden  we
have been a meeting place and a site for AIDS memorial services, WICCA and
mainline religious ceremonies, kid's birthday parties, weddings and a place
where citizens can breathe clean air. We are a place where citizen
volunteers help nature create natural beauty in a site all-too-recently
covered in garbage and rubble. We help empower ordinary residents of our
community with the belief that they can indeed make a difference through
sweat equity and advocacy in an urban center.

How's that for value. PS, the lot's financial value ( if it were not Parks
land) would be in the low 7 figures.

Adam