Native American/children's garden

Dear Sunday,

Hi, have you tried Native SEEDS/SEARCH.  They specialize in heirloom seeds
from Mexico and the Southwest Native Americans.  They may have some
resources for your Native American garden in their catalogue.  Their address
is 2509 N. Campbell Ave. #325  Tucson, AZ  85719.  This address is about
five years old, I hope it is still correct.

Thanks for the information on the book Growing Together by Betty Morgan.  It
sounds great.

Kelly Brown