Update On NYC's Lower East Side Community Gardening & AffordableHousing Issues - Bulldozer Season

This was forwarded to me by the folks from the CHARAS/El Bohio Arts and
Community Center. It is indicative of the changes and agitation that working
people have to go through in order to have both gardens and affordable
housing. As you can see, the folks who destroy gardens are not friends of
affordable housing.

Happy gardening,