RE: RE: More on Allergy-Free Gardening>

Laura,

The stuff is all bad. It does require all out neighborhood activism on all
fronts to deal with asthma ( and it is exhausting - it's like having a
second and third job.) We work with the Lower East Side group "We Can't
Breathe." Here's how we walk the walk against particulate  pollution, killer
traffic, overdevelopment in Hell's Kitchen.

Is it all related to community gardening? Not all, but if the community is
sick from fumes, the community garden can't be much better. Here's the
Hell's Kitchen net website: http://hellskitchen.net/

Happy gardening, organizing ( and Happy Halloween while I'm at it.)

Adam