Need info about community gardens & entrepreneurial gardens

My name is Nelson Perez and I am a student of Landscape Architecture at the
University of Florida.  I am putting together a report on community gardens
and I could use your help, please.  My report deals with the how to create
and how to run a community garden and base that to what I want to do after
I graduate.  When I get my degree I wish to start a non-for profit after
school tutoring program with a nursery on the side.  Part of the nursery is
going to be used to teach the high school kids the business skills that
they will need when they graduate.  The other half will be left open to the
community at large for a community garden.  Can you help me with some
information on how I can integrate the two programs together, please?

Thank you for your time and effort,