Community Gardens

I am currently working on a Masters Thesis at Utah State University.  For
my topic, I am evaluating a community garden which is administered through
a local Extension office.  This program is especially popular among people
living in apartment style housing where they can rent a plot for the summer
and grow fresh produce.  Are you aware of any programs similar to ours that
has kept statistics on their gardens?  Does your organization have any
evaluations or statistics from past years regarding how your participants
felt about your garden program and how your program meets their needs?
Please let me know if you can help me!  Thank you!

Melanie Larsen
melbelle1@hotmail.com

http://profiles.msn.com.