RE: Community Gardens

Melanie:

Please contact the American Community Gardening Association directly through
their website: http://www.communitygarden.org/
and go through the archives of this listserver:
There is a literature that you may want to run a detailed web search on. I'd
also contact extension offices throughout the states and Canada.

This will take time.

Good luck, please tell us how it works out.

Adam