(no subject)

Dear community gardeners:

I am currently a Masters student at Utah State University.  For my thesis I
am evaluating a local community garden plot program and its effectiveness in
meeting the needs of the participants.  This program is especially popular
among married students living in apartment-style housing.  They can rent a
plot for the summer to grow flowers or produce.  The program is administered
through an Extension office.  I am looking for programs similar to this one
that have kept statisics on their garden program's effectivesness or the
demographics of those involved.  Do any of your garden programs keep
statisics like these?  Do you know who I could contact to get that kind of
information?  I would appreciate your help so much.

Thank you.
Melanie Larsen