RE: Above ground garden plots

Welcome to the world of "Enabled Gardening." Here are some websites:

1) This is the Chicago Botanical Garden's "Enabled Garden". These folks are
probably the best to give you detailed instructions, plans, etc. There is
really no reason to reinvent the wheel:

2) Another Enable Gardening page

3)  General enabled gardening

4) Enabled Gardening and Horticultural therapy links:

Please check out the archives of this listserver. There are a number of
subject strings dealing with enabled gardening, horticultural therapy, etc.
Please let us know how your project turns out & please send us pictures of
the finished project,

Happy gardening and great luck,

Adam Honigman
Clinton Community Garden