RE: Above ground garden plots

Checking out your website, your company is Georgia based:

                          Ambling Companies,Inc.
                          348 Enterprise Drive
                          Valdosta, GA 31601

                          Phone: 912-244-2800
                          Fax: 912-244-2830

                          E-Mail Contact:
You might want to check out the Georgia  Department for the Ageing ( or
whatever name your state has given it) for any grants or credits you could
get for building this kind of facility for seniors. You might also want to
check out the main American Commuity Gardening Association website links for
gardening groups near you who could give you some sound regionally based
planting ideas:

Again great luck and let us know how you're doing!