more Netequitte

Since the problem of the "Out of office" email was brought up, I would like
to mention 2 other items on this subject.

Another option (instead of unsubscribing when you're on vacation) is to take
advantage of a free email service (hotmail,juno,yahoo) for your listserves,
then they are not cluttering up your personal communication mailbox.

It would also be helpful if people took a second to delete the previous
messages instead of just pressing "reply".  I find it distracting and
time-consuming to sift through repeated messages.

Many thanks for bringing this up - email eats up so much time that anything
we can do to keep it under control is important.

http://profiles.msn.com.