re:educational programs in CG

  • Subject: [cg] re:educational programs in CG
  • From: JSBMH2@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2001 23:55:38 EDT

Arkansas Urban Gardening Educational Resources
Sara, I send this link because they do such a fine job.  You will find Pratt Remmel a wonderful source of information.  It occurs to me that much of community gardening is educational in one form or another but these folks do an outstanding job.
John Herndon
Community Garden Coordinator
Regional Food Bank of Oklahoma