Re: Re: Ants, Ants Everywhere!

I have regularly used boric acid bait for several years now with
good but diminishing results.  I think I read that ants don't
develop a resistance towards it, however, my ants seem to have
done just that.

   We're bagging everything in the pantry with ziplocs now. We
can't do much about the garden except dance just about every time
we pull a clump of weeds.  These little ants aren't fire ants but
they bite hard!

  I did find one thing that helped. Cinnamon oil mixed with
vegetable or mineral oil seems to make a decent repellent. I'm
using it on my window sills and baseboards with good results.  It
takes a couple of days for the ants to find a new way around.
With three boys, sticky fingerprints and crumbs are our main
problem but the ants have even eaten holes in ziplocks to get to

Good luck!