RE: Re: Ants, Ants Everywhere!
- Subject: RE: [cg] Re: Ants, Ants Everywhere!
- From: "John Verin" email@example.com
- Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 17:16:34 -0400
- Content-class: urn:content-classes:message
- Thread-index: AcJxbBaP7HOkhd0dEdaKlQDgKSctRw==
- Thread-topic: [cg] Re: Ants, Ants Everywhere!
Hmm... lots of exploded ants in my home. Could be interesting.
When they burst, does it make a sound? Or do lots have to burst at once for it to be audible?
> Another solution I've heard for ants is to mix Boric
> acid into sugar water and leave that where they will
> eat it. Apparently it kills them by building up gas
> in their digestive system -- I'm told ants can't burp.
> I don't know how effective it is, though, so if
> anyone tries it I'd like to know how well it works.
The American Community Gardening Association listserve is only one of ACGA's services to community gardeners. To learn more about the ACGA and to find out how to join, please go to http://www.communitygarden.org
To post an e-mail to the list: firstname.lastname@example.org
To subscribe, unsubscribe or change your subscription: https://secure.mallorn.com/mailman/listinfo/community_garden