KSU contacts?

  • Subject: [cg] KSU contacts?
  • From: Amanda Maria Edmonds aedmonds@umich.edu
  • Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2002 11:32:44 -0400

Is anyone on the listserve associated with Kansas State University in any way? There are a number of community garden theses and dissertations from there that we'd like to get ahold of... Drop me a line if you 1) wrote one of them, 2) have access to them, 3) know who to contact to get access to them, etc. They're generally non-circulating from university libraries and most are not available electronically yet. (The ones I want are from the early 90's, mainly).

Amanda