(no subject)

  • Subject: [cg] (no subject)
  • From: JSBMH2@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 21:09:26 EDT

I am looking for a good organic computer teaching/learning program to use with group of juveniles I am working with in an alternative to incarceration program.  We are building a holistic permaculture acreage.  If you have some ideas, it does not have to be to fancy, please mail me at.
Of course, all your input is appreciated.
Please and thank you,
All the best,
John Herndon
Village Green Community Garden