Information on City Council Resolutions Pertaining toCommunity Gardens

  • Subject: [cg] Information on City Council Resolutions Pertaining toCommunity Gardens
  • From: "Ari Glogower" AGlogowe@Newhavenct.net
  • Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 14:02:58 -0400

I am a student intern working with the City of New Haven Livable City Initiative. We are currently working on drafting a resolution to be presented to the Board of Aldermen which would assert the value of the local community gardens and greenspaces and help ensure their long term protection. I'm looking for models adopted in other cities that can help us decide on an ideal format and phrasing.

If anyone has information or suggestions  that might prove helpful to this project, please contact me at aglogowe@newhavenct.net

Ari Glogower
New Haven LIvable Cities Initiative
165 Church St.