RE: Role of Gardens in Combating Childhood Obesity

  • Subject: [cg] RE: Role of Gardens in Combating Childhood Obesity
  • From: Worms4U@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 09:56:41 EDT

Tom,
In your email of 10/6, you mentions that your nutrition curriculum in based
on a program called "Food Folks". As education coordinator for Denver Urban
Gardens, I teach a nutrition/gardening curriculum in 5 inner city schools. I'm
not familiar with the program you mentioned and wonder if you could provide
further information. Thanks in advance.
Judy Elliott
Denver Urban Gardens
3377 Blake St., #113