Re: Question regarding Insurance for garden on State of NY property

  • Subject: Re: [cg] Question regarding Insurance for garden on State of NY property
  • From: Adam36055@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 00:09:57 EDT

Maureen,

While folks often respond privately to e-mails emanating from the listserv, -
because this is such a sheer, "what, no insurance? the sky is falling," type
crisis, I've gone public, in my usual tactless fashion, to get as much
information to as many people in need of it as possible.

There are 10,000 community gardens and a few hundred community garden
organizations - in the spirit of the hundred monkeys in a room typing out the
complete works of Shakespeare, eventually, in 25 years, I figure that one of us got
it right.

By sending this all points bulleting out in cyberspace, I hope that the
person who did get it right e-mails us all back with the right answer.

Best wishes,
Adam Honigman
Volunteer,
'Clinton Community Garden