RE: Re ubject: RE: Fencing

Oops!  Typo!  There are 100 plots each.  Each plot is 15x30.

-----Original Message-----
From: Pauline Tessier [mailto:p_tessier@earthlink.net]
Sent: Monday, October 24, 2005 5:12 PM
To: caryoshins@lehighcounty.org
Subject: Re ubject: RE: [cg] Fencing

Dear Cary,

You say: "Neither of the two gardens (both around 10 plots) that I
manage have..".

How big are the plots?

I am interested in the overall size, number of plots and individual
plot sizes of Community Gardens.  I am finding that sizes vary from wee
portions of acres to several acres.

I thank you for any information that you can send re size and also
funding sources for the gardens you manage.

Pauline Tessier