unsubscribing from the list

Dear Members,
If you want to unsubscribe from the community garden list, you can always send me a note, but I will need your e-mail address to make the change.
You can also unsubscribe yourself, by sending a message to:
community_garden@mallorn.com (don't forget the underline linking the words community + garden)
In the body of the message, type:
where password is the one you used to get on the list, and address is your e-mail address.
If you don't know your password, go to:
(there's an underline between community and garden in that address) and follow the instructions for how to get it mailed to you.
Good luck and let me know if you need help.
Anna Wasescha
1312 Dayton Avenue
St. Paul, Minnesota  55104-6440
651.646.8733 (phone)