Re: Response to question

TO: Lucy Bradley

I joined the community_garden list recently to listen and learn.  The
biotechnology discussions are interesting, but you may be right in
developing a separate list for those discussions.  I am new to community
gardening (I started one in our rural Arkansas county last spring) and have
much to learn from all of you with much more experience.  I would like to
see more discussions of funding, using volunteers, liability, freebies,
community support, model gardens, etc.  In short, I want to pick brains for
experience and knowledge.  I plan to stay on the listserve, no matter what
you decide. All the issues are related.

Thanks, Georgann Smith