RE: community_garden listserve

I think as long as someone accurately describes what they are writing about in the subject line, readers can make their own choice about opening up their mail.

To me genetic engineering and other bio tech concerns are deeply related to community gardening.  Perhaps more could be discussed about these connections.

HOPE