Listserve & "related topic" items

I agree with Hope, if you correctly I.D. your Subject in the Header,
Delete is an excellent key, if you don't want to participate. The "exit
questionnaire" is an terrific idea-- if people are leaving because they
are frustrated with "related topic" ideas, then with this info, we can
come to a different consensus in the future.

My own experience: Some G.E. info has been helpful to me.  In fact, as a
result of community gardening, I have become very "pro-organic"/anti-GE.
Tetrad (Doreen P.)'s book reviews are a nice source of ideas for good
books.  The discussion on religion, while "related topic" was very
interesting (though at the end I exercised the "delete" key.)