Re: GMO issue

OK... suggestion...
Any message on GMO should contain an obvious reference to such in the
subject line.
If it is a new message, put "GMO" as the first part of the subject line.

BTW, I am not a community gardener, nor working for a cg agency. I was 2
years ago, but am still so empassioned by it that I keep on this list.

In Newark, NJ, I often found that our "constituents" (how I dislike that
word!) were neither informed about nor interested in environmental issues.
Does anyone else face that? Please reply with "eco cg" as the subject.