ACGA membership?

Hi, Folks!

Just wondered how many folks have joined this list and then, inspired by us
all, decided to become members of the American Community Gardening
Association (ACGA).  Also, wondering how many folks joined this list, and
then never did get around to joining ACGA.  If you joined, what inspired
you?  If you didn't join, why not?

(Be verbose -- as I have not yet achieved Horticultural Perfection [as
evidenced by my troucing by the now-infamous 67-types-of-eggplant basket], I
will yet again be toiling in the ACGA National Office for whatever crumbs
the Pennsylvania Horticultural Society staff in their great pity for one who
has failed to reach Horticultural Enlightenment toss in my far-too-roomy
garlic basket.  The more you say, the longer it will take someone [probably
me] to review the remarks, and thus, the more crumbs in my basket.
Generousity in thought and *especially* in words will help me reap a perhaps
undeserved, but greatly appreciated harvest.  So don't hold back -- let
everyone [especially me! ;-)] have it! :-D)

Dorene Pasekoff, Coordinator

A mission of