Re: ACGA membership?

In shorter words than those of Ms Garlic 2000,
1.) how many people on this list serve are actually members of ACGA?
2.) Why or Why Not?  and
3.) Is there anything we can do to help convince the non-members to become
Reply to Dorene, please.
Sally (whose Seedy Acres Garden's status as 1999's Sweepstakes Winner was
totally blown off the map by St. John's this year!)