2 VISTA positions open in CAC Community Garden Program

The Community Action Coalition has 2 openings for AmeriCorps VISTAs in our Community Garden's program.  They will be doing a variety of community development projects that promote sustainable change in the gardens.  This is the second year of this program, and we hope you can take advantage of this fantastic opportunity to work, learn, and make money for your education or to pay off student loans.
Please call me at 246-4730 ext.216 or email me at jenniferg@cacscw.org for further details on the postions and all of the benefits of becoming an AmeriCorps VISTA.
Jennifer Goodwin