Re: school project

Jill,

Be sure to check out the resources at National Gardening Association's Web
site, <www.kidsgardening.com>. There you'll find information on the Youth
Garden Grants Program, which will provide awards of seeds, tools, and
equipment to 400 youth garden projects nationwide that plan to garden with
kids in 2001. Applications can be downloaded from the kidsgardening.com Web
site, or you can call us at 800-538-7476. The deadline for completed
applications is November 1, 2000. NGA also publishes the Growing Ideas
newsletter and the Gardening With Kids Catalog; complimentary copies can be
requested at the Web site or by calling NGA directly.

Best regards,

Jim Flint
Youth Garden Grants Director
National Gardening Associatoin