school project

I live in Louisville, Ky and would like to help establish a gardening
project for local school children.  I have read a little about programs
for elementary  school children and would like to obtain detailed
information about curriculum/lesson plans, ways to incorporate gardening
into existing lessons and also practical info about how to make this
work in a school system which already seems to be overburdened (i.e.
teachers generally aren't looking for something which will be a lot of
trouble).  Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Also, I reviewed the agenda from your annual meeting in Atlanta and
several speakers seemed to be discussing exactly what I am interested
in.  Are there any handouts or outlines from the meeting?